Facebook is getting more advantageous for your daily life.
The new MenuTab for Facebook is taking an interesting approach to active users and restaurants’ owners by embedding their menus in an easy way, including photos, ingredients and prices.
Menutab will just require you to visit Menutab Facebook on a desktop computer to add it to your Facebook business page, use it for free as long as you want and then “Go Pro” by upgrading to Menutab Pro in which you get access to advanced features.
Owners will safely be able to:
- Customize their own Menu layout
- Market and Advertise their business
- Highlight Menu items regularly
- Get a higher reach of fans
- Attract and grow more customers
Customers can simply:
- Spare time instead of surveying and navigating through tons of websites to get the information they need.
- Place their orders on the restaurant’s Menutab (Optional)
- Post questions, comments, etc…
This feature is only available in the US and Canada for the time being and will set foot worldwide in the future.
However, if you want to use this option when outside these two countries, all you have to do is to save your menu in PDF format and upload it on your home page by going to Settings à Page Info à Menus.
After Uploading and saving, users will be able to click on “Menu” (as shown below in red)
Your Menu will be shown as below in a separate tab: