This monthâ€™s most active Lebanese Politician is Ministers Nicolas Sehnaoui for the fourth time this year with a sum of 515 Tweets in September 2012.
Minister of Energy and Water, Gebran Bassil also took the second spot with a sum of 250 Tweets. Next is Politician Elie Ferzli, who we added this monthâ€™s study, with a sum of 192 Tweets. Mrs. Bahia Hariri ranks as fourth most active Lebanese politician with a sum of 81 Tweets. Mrs. Hariri is new in the study and she is the only female politician in our study.
The account of Mr. Ibrahim Kanaan is added as well this month
This month badges go to:
– Prime Minister Saad Hariri earned the â€œMost Followedâ€ badge with 181,118 followers. And â€œMost Lifetime Tweetsâ€ badge.
– Minister Nicolas Sehneoui earned the â€œMost Activeâ€ badge
– Mr. Eli Ferzli earned the â€œMost Socialâ€ badge.
– Mr. Charbel Nahas earned the â€œMost Improvedâ€ badge
– Dr. Samir Geagea earned the â€œMost Followingâ€ Badge
– Mr. Antoine Haddad earned the â€œMost Re-Tweetsâ€.
PM Najib Mikati and Mr. Charbel Nahas both tied for the seventh spot while Mr. Misbah Ahdab and Former PM Saad Hariri both ranked number 10.
Politicians Ahmad El Hariri and Marwan Kheireddine both tied for the thirteenth spot while President Michel Sleiman and former PM Saad Hariri tied for the thirteenth spot.
Think Media Labs will always be your reference to the latest in Social Media Infographics and studies in Lebanon and the Middle East!
If there are other political accounts that are active on Twitter that we might have overlooked, please let us know and we will add it to next monthâ€™s study. Just email us at email@example.com and we will check it out!
We would love to hear your suggestions! Anyone you want us to add to our Infographics ?
For custom studies please contact us.