It seems like Ministers Nicolas Sehnaoui and Gebran Bassil are competing on the title of most active Lebanese Politician on Twitter. For the third time this year, Minister of Telecom Nicolas Sehnaoui has ranked most active with a sum of 185 Tweets in August 2012.
Not far behind is Minister of Energy and Water, Gebran Bassil who was the second most active with a sum of 142 Tweets. Next is Politician Antoine Haddad, who is a regular among the top five, with a sum of 123 Tweets in August.
It is noted that Politician Nadim Gemayelâ€™s Tweeting activity has increased from 41 Tweets in July to 114 Tweets in August, and he now ranks in 4th position.
The most improved politician by far was Mr. Sleiman Frangieh who jumped from being the least active politician in July to become the 5th most active Lebanese politician.
This month badges go to:
– Prime Minister Saad Hariri earned the â€œMost Followedâ€ badge with 181,118 followers
– Minister Nicolas Sehneoui earned the â€œMost Activeâ€ badge and â€œMost Socialâ€ badge.
– Mr. Sleiman Frangieh earned the â€œMost Improvedâ€ badge
– Dr. Samir Geagea earned the â€œMost Followingâ€ Badge as he follows 2,028 Twitter accounts.
– Mr. Misbah Ahdab earned the â€œMost Re-Tweetsâ€.
PM Najib Mikati and Politician Ahmad El Hariri both tied for the ninth spot while President Michel Sleiman and former PM Saad Hariri tied for the thirteenth spot.
Think Media Labs will always be your reference to the latest in Social Media Infographics and studies in Lebanon and the Middle East!
If there are other political accounts that are active on Twitter that we might have overlooked, please let us know and we will add it to next monthâ€™s study. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it out!
We would love to hear your suggestions! Anyone you want us to add to our Infographics?
For custom studies please contact us.